Pastor Ron is starting a new series in the book of Mark called “What We Need, God Provides”. The Lord of the harvest provides all that we need.
1. What inspires you to persevere when progress seems painfully slow?
2. Why do we so often try to force things into existence by our sheer efforts?
3. How does the parable of sowing seed underscore God’s sovereignty?
4. What do these parables teach us about how God works?
5. The parable of the mustard seed teaches that from a very small beginning God is going to make His Kingdom great and large. How does this encourage us as individuals and a church in a hostile environment?