Mark Pender is a former elder at Cornerstone Congregational Church. He shared a message on love from 1 Corinthians 13.
Reread 1st Corinthians 13:4-7
- 1st John 4:8 tells us “God is love.” How has God demonstrated one of these facets of love to you?
- Which facet of love do you think would be most appealing to your unchurched neighbors or coworkers or friends?
- Who has best exemplified this type of love to you?
- If you’re willing to share, what is one facet of love you would like to improve upon?
- How can we pray for one another?