As Pastor Ron continues our series in the book of Mark, we explore how we can see beyond our own perspective.
1. What is the main point of this passage?
2. Explain the exchange between Jesus and the woman.
3. How does “normal life” limit our perspective and opportunity to accept and serve those different from ourselves?
4. Earlier Jesus chided the disciples for their “little” faith. Here Jesus commends this woman for her “great” faith (Matt.15:28). How can/do “new” people teach us at Cornerstone something we need to learn about our present limits?
5. What does this teach us about reaching and serving those beyond our church (outreach and missions)?