Pastor Ron started a sermon series called “A New Beginning” with a lesson taken from God’s call to Moses.
- God can initiate a “New Start” on any ordinary day He chooses.
- We need to retrieve Reverence.
- Our Past doesn’t disqualify us from a “New Start.”
- God may initiate a “New Start” in us to prompt a “New Start” in someone else.
1. According to Ex. 2:23-25 what are the reasons believers who are “groaning” can be hopeful for a “new start?”
2. Is reverence a lost virtue? If so how can it be retrieved? Does our passage offer any ways?
3. If God initiates a “new start” to bring us to worship; can you cite a time when that has happened in your life?